Our Dance2bfit Signature Program has been developed specifically for NSW Primary Schools under the PDHPE syllabus where students have fun learning a new dance each class. Once a week for 8, 9 or 10 weeks we will come to your school and run our 30-45 minute dance sessions.
- We teach a very Fun, Energetic and Structured Dance program.
- We focus on making sure your students enjoy our classes and your teachers are happy.
- A new dance is taught each lesson.
- Classes are taught in Stages or Year groups, either indoors or outdoors.
- Full term or Half term programs available.
- Sessions run for 45min of continual dancing.
- We teach all of the following Dances in a single term: Creative Social, Folk Dance, Bush Dance, Afro Caribbean and Contemporary Hip Hop.
- Boys really enjoy our classes.
- The latest moves & music.
- We constantly add new dances to our program.
- Assessments and program documentation is provided to assist with school reporting.
Find out more about how we run this program in each stage.